Introducing Key Performance Indicators to the organization
What is the reasons for setting up KPI’s
- It helps you go from strategy to action by defining your priorities and targets for this year and forward
- It helps you reach your goals by giving you a sense of direction
- Securing transparency in the department by having clear goals
- The process of setting up KPI´s is key to reach the potential of having KPI as a tool to reach your goals
And what does is give you?
- Your priorities becomes a shared awareness in your departments and makes it easier for management and employees to navigate when doing daily tasks.
- The sense of direction makes it possible to take the necessary actions in time and still reach your goals
- The transparency helps management and employees to make decisions in a more aligned way
- The right process of setting up KPI’s with Involvement of your team members gives you important input, buy-in and motivation for reaching your goals